However, my brain's working well enough to use a different method to show you all what this past week has been like.
1) What I do to my brain to bounce back from a rigorous teaching day:
2) When I try to explain to the rents why my revision work has made me grumpy / distracted / forgetful of my chores:
3) After three consecutive days of being asked to check APA formatting:
4) Discovering that ABC's The Taste is actually great - and that I now have the honor of watching two wonderful food shows (aka Sweet Genius) every week:
5) What I hope I'm doing to my novel draft:
6) Slinking towards February with tiny chunks of sanity: