Strange to think that this blog started in my first semester of graduate school.... so there's never been a not-in-school moment for I Wear Milk Crowns until now.
1) My initial reaction to the end of grad school:
2) What I said to students who had asked me why academia still looks down on genre fiction:
3) Cleaning out my office and turning in the key:
4) Finishing April's CampNaNoWriMo at 15k - and proud (even if I was off by 5k from my goal):
5) Kicking off the summer by watching all of Sherlock:
So, yes, lots of feels going on. I'm still trying to process everything that's happened, but I'm looking forward to what the future brings! What's going on with your end of the semester?